Ana gained her A. Registered Nutrition status after speeding 4 years at the University of Surrey, has further gained clinical experience from a post-graduate specialisation in Clinical Nutrition from the University of Porto – FCNAUP (Portugal) and is currently undertaking a Master Level Degree in Nutrigenomics.
Ana has been passionate about food and well-being from young age, leaving her home Country Brazil, in 2005, to venture and experience new education and cultural backgrounds in Portugal, where worked in the food business and lived for 4 year prior to moving to the United Kingdom in 2009.
Ana combines her expertise in Nutrition, Nutrition applied for Sports Science and Genetics to coach individuals to achieve optimal physical as well as emotional health.

Nutritional Clinic

Health is greatly affected by our diet, lifestyle, exercise, environment and our emotional health therefore, the impact of these on an individual’s genetic makeup should not be underestimated. Science has been doing groundbreaking discoveries, the knowledge of how genes are influenced by the external factors has enabled us to bespoke health programs from supporting the chronically ill patient to improve health to personalise a preventive approach for individuals aiming to improve life expectancy and quality of life or for individuals at peak fitness levels to gain the most from their training programs. It is a fit for all age groups.

My passion to help individual to free the wellness within has made me dive into genetics however, I am very much interested on the effect of both our conscious and unconscious mind and their effect our health from a cellular level.

In order to improve and maintain health and fitness, accurate body composition analysis is essential. The Styku 3D Body Scan and Shape Analyser precisely capture the individual’s body using harmless infrared light. It is key to help the practitioner and client to achieve the goals with accuracy and precision.

Nutritional Consultation & Coaching: inclusive body composition analysis

  • Weight Management
  • Nutrition for Sports and Fitness
  • Nutrition for Mum & Bump
  • Infant and Youth Nutrition
  • General Nutrition Practice

Non-invasive Lab Tests    

DNA tests

  • DNA Health
  • DNA Diet
  • Test Thyroid DIO2
  • DNA Sports

Lab Tests

  • Hormones
  • Vitamin Profile
  • Nutrition and Metabolic Function
  • Toxicity
  • Immune System
  • Gastrointestinal
  • Cardiovascular
  • Lipid Metabolism
  • Inflammation
  • Bone health
  • Insulin Sensitivity
  • Food Responsiveness
  • HLA Coeliac
  • Test Thyroid DIO2
  • Cancer Markers

New in the UK! Styku 3D     

The Styku 3D is the ultimate when it comes to body scan and shape analyser. Helping us to achieve your goals with accuracy and precision!
Styku is powered by the world safest and most precise 3D sensor motion capture using harmless infrared light.
Measure Body Fat and Overall Fitness:
  • Body Fat Analysis
  • Fat Loss Calculator
  • Caloric Expenditure
Assess and Stratify Health Risk:
  • Body Shape Analysis
  • Risk Analysis
  • Risk Reduction
Visualise fat loss in 3D and track the results over time with detailed report!


Gene-Based Healthcare: DNA Lab Testing

Genetics in practice is at the forefront of clinical science for personalised medicine. Gene are made of DNA and are the template to protein synthesis. 99% of the Human DNA are identical between individuals, the remaining 1% accounts to small variations known as SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms). These small variations can have a profound effect on the functioning of the genes and hence affect the biological pathway of the genes activity in our organism affecting the body’s metabolic functions that are key for maintaining a state of health.

We will bespoke precise lifestyle and nutritional recommendations aimed at compensating for the genetic variants.


Katya Parra – Owner

 Ana works in partnership with Katya developing the Amor Amora’s menu. Amor Amora offers customers a unique, idyllic experience and cuisine of the highest quality. We pride ourselves with only serving organic or locally-sourced products, from artisan suppliers that share our same commitment to quality and excellence.


Nicky Maidment – NLP Master Founder of Purple Minds NLP


Amy Oldfield – Owner


Newfoundfland Way, Marina Village, Portishead, Bristol;

5 Boyce Avenue, Clifton Village, Bristol;

176 Guildford High Street;


+44 (0) 78 6742 1021
e-mail: ana@anarito.co.uk
Monday – Friday: 9am – 19pm
Sat: 9am – 14pm